Thursday, September 1, 2011

Visitors!

There is not much better than having people you love come see you. My Mom and Dad flew in on Tuesday from California to see me and check out the rehab center. They have attended some of my OT and PT sessions these last few days and have gotten to experience my progress. I have even caught my Mom holding her breath for me as I'm pushing hard trying to sit up or move my legs into position. (Thanks Mom)

Angie and the kids also came up today and will be staying a few days. It's really wonderful to see everyone together. We took a long walk on the grounds here and everyone played in the grass for an hour or so. Seeing Mom with the kids really makes me happy. I know that she doesn't get to see the kids as much as she would like, but the time that she does get to spend with them is magic.



No comments:

Post a Comment