Sunday, August 28, 2011

Acts of Kindness

I have witnessed amazing acts of love and caring throughout this entire ordeal. From the support of my wonderful family, the acts of kindness from complete strangers, and the amazing love and support from my beautiful wife. I could not have made it this far without everyone's love and support.

Angie and I were eating dinner last night in the common room and I noticed a couple just a few tables away from us. A young woman was carefully feeding her husband with a spoon. He was in a powered wheelchair and looked to have some type of brain injury in addition to his physical issues. Seeing this, certainly made me thankful that my injuries were not as severe and that I didn't sustain a brain injury. It was very obvious that she loved him unconditionally and was going to be there for him no-matter what.

What made me smile... is that I know... if I was in that same physical and mental situation... my wife... would be here just the same for me. Now that's true love.

Angie, I Love You So Much!



1 comment:

  1. I love you honey! You are my everything! You would do the same for me.

    ReplyDelete